Once again, another bad experience with the local fast food establishments. And of course my story starts out with, who else, but Taco Bell. I was in the doctors office for a few hours, mostly waiting to be seen. After my visit, I thought I'd stop by the Hell (I mean Bell) for us some dinner. Well, I come up to the drive through speaker when I'm greeted by a smartalecky voice saying: "Taco Bell is temporarily closed and will reopen in 1/2 hour...." The cranky woman sounded like she had been saying that for days and was finally tired of it. Well, I was agitated over that, but pressed on. I decided to get something at McDonald's we ordered our usual, but when we got home, noticed that 2 double cheeseburgers have been left out and no sauce for our chicken nuggets. Have to tell you, McDonald's in Big Stone is the worst for this, even rivaling Taco Bell, if you can believe that. Seems like every time I've been to McD's down here in the last 2 months or so, 75% of the time, my order has been wrong in some fashion. What happened to the "quality check" they were supposed to do before handing you your order? Apparently, their standards have gotten a little lax.






Bookmarks